Did you know that Alberta, British Columbia and Ontario have regulations on the information that must be included on an employee’s statement of earnings?
Do the statements of earnings you provide to your salaried and hourly employees include:
- The employee’s wage rate and overtime rate?
- Earnings paid for wages, overtime, general holiday pay and vacation pay – with each of these items listed separately?
- Hours taken off in lieu of overtime?
If not, your organization needs the Payroll Power Pack to help you more efficiently and easily meet these regulatory requirements.
- gives your organization a more accurate and complete payroll system;
- reduces the time that would otherwise be required for manual entries;
- provides employees with the information they need;
- ensures your organization is meeting provincial employment standards.
To add the Payroll Power Pack to your Penny payroll software, request a demo or for more information, contact email@example.com.