Business Intelligence and Microsoft Dynamics
Design, build and implement powerful tools and reporting that deliver the insights your business needs.
A key success factor when implementing a new ERP system is the ability to generate business intelligence.
Joesoftware can help your organization capture and incorporate valuable data and generate business wins shortly after your Microsoft Dynamics solution is implemented.
What is business intelligence?
Business intelligence (BI) is the acquisition and transformation of raw data into meaningful and useful information.
BI is not just a simple plug-in to your Dynamics ERP or CRM system. It is the art of understanding your internal and external data sources, connecting data sets and exploiting this information to build valuable insights. BI can empower employees to be more effective decision-makers – analyzing, collaborating and acting on intelligence anytime and anywhere.
If mined properly, the data held within your Microsoft Dynamics GP, Business Central, Dynamics 365 CRM or other external systems, can be a valuable resource to your organization. From managing budgets to developing customizable KPI dashboards, Dynamics allows organizations to keep current on changing business conditions.
Joesoftware can help your organization realize the power of business intelligence through:
- Report designs and dashboards that utilize real-time data and are customizable to a specific person who will find value in the information.
- Combining data from all sources to provide a consolidated and validated centralized view of vital business operations.
- Click-through data drilling that reveals source details instantly.
- Mobile enabled access so that information and decisions can be made remotely.
- Budgeting and forecasting solutions that accurately model scenarios impacting your business.
We’re ready to deliver insights to you and your team. Contact us to discover the power of better business intelligence from your Microsoft Dynamics system.